Skip to main content

Sunflowers

What better time of year to create Sunflower cards?  But wait! You may think.  "I only have my Stampin Up Daisy punch"  Have no fear!  I'm here to show you some examples of how to make Sunflowers using your Daisy Punch. The more I use Punches the more I'm amazed at their versatility.  I'm able to create adorable cards with speed and ease using punches.

This workshop was so much fun.  I just love sunflowers and was so happy that I could make these.  Below is a list of my supplies. If you're interested in creating cards with me.  Follow me on my Facebook page or on my website.  I love to hold workshops and events.  Generally, I try and do 4 a month so depending on your schedule you can at least make one!  I'd love to see you some time.

Below is a list with links of all the products I used for these cards. I've created links to my store to make it easy to find everything you need.  Happy Crafting!


Become my customer and stay up to date on the latest promotions along with my exclusive deals! You'll receive a monthly newsletter and free card every month too!



1.Growing Friendship (Multi Colored Sunflowers)


“Beautiful Friendship” Stamp is from a past paper pumpkin kit. Subscribe for$19.95 and receive a craft kit, stamp set, and ink spot monthly.



2.  Joy

































3. Love

Make your placement of Letters and stamps easier with the Stamparatus.  Click the link to find out more.  Including a video on all this wonderful tool can do.
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/product/149028/daisy-delight-cards-supplies-set
Not sure where to begin? Check out the Projects.  "You can Make it" Option provides you with everything you need to make a fantastic project.  All you have to do is enter one item number.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ribbon of Courage & Artfully Aware

These sets are a classic addition to any crafters collection. The new Artfully Aware stamp set coordinates and complements the Support Ribbon Framelits and Ribbon of Courage set available in the Annual Catalog. Fun Fact: Ribbon of Courage was created by a  Demonstrator. 

Small Business Saturday Promotions

Looking for a great crafty gift for a friend?  This is a great time to take advantage of SU! Extravaganza sale. 10% of 48 hour sales. Also don't forget my promotions going on until December 11th, 2018.  Free shipping/shipping reimbursement on all orders and 100%  of my commission goes to my sister and her husband who were victims of the Paradise, CA Campfire. Shop Here November Hostess Code: 6WEU9J3X In my shop you'll find everything you'll need to make the perfect hand made project & to make it pretty effortlessly.  All the products sold are color coordinated so it's easy to put together something perfectly unique.  Taking out the guess work and hours or roaming through a craft store or on Pinterest. Have more questions on how to shop or what to order? Contact me here

Are you my Customer yet?

It's here! I love to spoil my customers.  Just one of the perks is, every month my customers get a card they can send to someone they love. Some people think Christmas is the most wonderful time of year...….not me.  Stampin' Ups! Sale-O-Brations is my absolute favorite time of year.  The fun part is this year, I'm a demonstrator so, I'm able to enjoy all the products and special incentives earlier! WOOHOO. The paper, ribbon and stamp set can be FREE.  If you want them, they can't be purchased! Can you believe? This makes these a hot commodity. If you're my customer, you'll also be receiving both the Sale-O-Brations catalog and Occassions catalog in the mail this month. Botanical Butterfly DSP Free Calypso Coral Cardstock $8.50 Clear Block Bundle $71.50 Daffodil Delight Cardstock $8.50 Night of Navy Cardstock $8.50 Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack Free Layering Ovals Framelits Dies $35 Paper Snips $10 ...