Skip to main content

Animal Expedition


For anyone in need of a fun lighthearted Happy Birthday!
Because, everyone needs a baby card on hand.
https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-0/p480x480/42813462_103545733926483_3797883028294860800_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=6ac10ceeca6072878dbe4b2f639281f7&oe=5CB0372D
Who wouldn't feel better getting these hippos in the mail?

Did you come to this workshop? It was so much fun!  I showed attendees the versatility of our Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper (DSP). I just used the animals from the DSP along with some cardstock, embellishments and stamps I already had to make fun new designs. Below is a list of supplies that I used. It was fun to find was to utilize what I had around my DSP. I love larger characters that are supplied.  I was able to make these critters the focal point of the card.  Which one is your favorite?







Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper   #146902
Price: $11.00




      
Paper Snips 103579
Price: $10.00
Linen Thread 104199
Price: $5.00
Stampin' Dimensionals 104430
Price: $4.00
1-3/4" (4.4 Cm) Circle Punch 119850
Price: $18.00
Layering Ovals Framelits Dies 141706
Price: $35.00

Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies 145372
Price: $30.00
Special Celebrations Clear-Mount Stamp Set 143885
Price: $33.00
Hand Delivered Photopolymer Stamp Set 146808
Price: $13.00
Smoky Slate 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 131202
Price: $8.50


Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock 120953
Price: $8.50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ribbon of Courage & Artfully Aware

These sets are a classic addition to any crafters collection. The new Artfully Aware stamp set coordinates and complements the Support Ribbon Framelits and Ribbon of Courage set available in the Annual Catalog. Fun Fact: Ribbon of Courage was created by a  Demonstrator. 

Small Business Saturday Promotions

Looking for a great crafty gift for a friend?  This is a great time to take advantage of SU! Extravaganza sale. 10% of 48 hour sales. Also don't forget my promotions going on until December 11th, 2018.  Free shipping/shipping reimbursement on all orders and 100%  of my commission goes to my sister and her husband who were victims of the Paradise, CA Campfire. Shop Here November Hostess Code: 6WEU9J3X In my shop you'll find everything you'll need to make the perfect hand made project & to make it pretty effortlessly.  All the products sold are color coordinated so it's easy to put together something perfectly unique.  Taking out the guess work and hours or roaming through a craft store or on Pinterest. Have more questions on how to shop or what to order? Contact me here

Are you my Customer yet?

It's here! I love to spoil my customers.  Just one of the perks is, every month my customers get a card they can send to someone they love. Some people think Christmas is the most wonderful time of year...….not me.  Stampin' Ups! Sale-O-Brations is my absolute favorite time of year.  The fun part is this year, I'm a demonstrator so, I'm able to enjoy all the products and special incentives earlier! WOOHOO. The paper, ribbon and stamp set can be FREE.  If you want them, they can't be purchased! Can you believe? This makes these a hot commodity. If you're my customer, you'll also be receiving both the Sale-O-Brations catalog and Occassions catalog in the mail this month. Botanical Butterfly DSP Free Calypso Coral Cardstock $8.50 Clear Block Bundle $71.50 Daffodil Delight Cardstock $8.50 Night of Navy Cardstock $8.50 Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack Free Layering Ovals Framelits Dies $35 Paper Snips $10 ...