Skip to main content

A Little MOD with Bloom By Bloom


I was so very excited to see the new inspiration for the 2018-2020 SU! In Colors.  

I just love the bright and vibrant theme.  It gets me so very excited for Spring and Summer.  I had a secret Santa completely spoil me this Holiday season so this collection of cards was her thank you gift.  The backgrounds were created using the Bloom By Bloom stamp set in the Occasions catalog along with Stampin' Ups 2018-2020 In colors. I was able to really use a modern MOD print for this. Below is a picture guide along with links to the supplies that I used. 







Unless overwise noted, my designs are based on a 5 1/2"x 4 1/4" card and my white cardstock is whisper white.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ribbon of Courage & Artfully Aware

These sets are a classic addition to any crafters collection. The new Artfully Aware stamp set coordinates and complements the Support Ribbon Framelits and Ribbon of Courage set available in the Annual Catalog. Fun Fact: Ribbon of Courage was created by a  Demonstrator. 

Small Business Saturday Promotions

Looking for a great crafty gift for a friend?  This is a great time to take advantage of SU! Extravaganza sale. 10% of 48 hour sales. Also don't forget my promotions going on until December 11th, 2018.  Free shipping/shipping reimbursement on all orders and 100%  of my commission goes to my sister and her husband who were victims of the Paradise, CA Campfire. Shop Here November Hostess Code: 6WEU9J3X In my shop you'll find everything you'll need to make the perfect hand made project & to make it pretty effortlessly.  All the products sold are color coordinated so it's easy to put together something perfectly unique.  Taking out the guess work and hours or roaming through a craft store or on Pinterest. Have more questions on how to shop or what to order? Contact me here

Are you my Customer yet?

It's here! I love to spoil my customers.  Just one of the perks is, every month my customers get a card they can send to someone they love. Some people think Christmas is the most wonderful time of year...….not me.  Stampin' Ups! Sale-O-Brations is my absolute favorite time of year.  The fun part is this year, I'm a demonstrator so, I'm able to enjoy all the products and special incentives earlier! WOOHOO. The paper, ribbon and stamp set can be FREE.  If you want them, they can't be purchased! Can you believe? This makes these a hot commodity. If you're my customer, you'll also be receiving both the Sale-O-Brations catalog and Occassions catalog in the mail this month. Botanical Butterfly DSP Free Calypso Coral Cardstock $8.50 Clear Block Bundle $71.50 Daffodil Delight Cardstock $8.50 Night of Navy Cardstock $8.50 Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack Free Layering Ovals Framelits Dies $35 Paper Snips $10 ...