Skip to main content

More Watercolor Fun

My 2 boys are away at Summer camp for 2 weeks and this is the first of many cards that will be going out to them.  I love using my aqua painters to make fast and easy card fronts.  Below I've gone ahead and listed the supplies I used. 

This is a standard cut card 5 1/2"x4 1/4"

For Camera stamp with versa mark ink.  I used my stamperatus to make sure I got a crisp image and placement was perfect! I colored a pattern with my stampin write markers and then used my aqua painter to give it that watercolor look.

For my Waterfront card, I did something similar.  Only I didn't use my stamperatus.  I just winged it! I colored with stampin' write markers in the two colors and used my aqua painters.  On both cards, I dried with my heat tool.  For the trees, I made sure my watercolor was dry, went over it with my emboss buddy, stamped the trees and sun in versamark and embossed with gold.  Such a beautiful effect!



Memento Black Ink


Stampin' Write Markers

Aqua Painters

VersaMark Pad

Emboss Buddy

Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder

Capture the Good Cling Stamp Set

Waterfront Stamp Set
Heat Tool (US & Canada)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ribbon of Courage & Artfully Aware

These sets are a classic addition to any crafters collection. The new Artfully Aware stamp set coordinates and complements the Support Ribbon Framelits and Ribbon of Courage set available in the Annual Catalog. Fun Fact: Ribbon of Courage was created by a  Demonstrator. 

Small Business Saturday Promotions

Looking for a great crafty gift for a friend?  This is a great time to take advantage of SU! Extravaganza sale. 10% of 48 hour sales. Also don't forget my promotions going on until December 11th, 2018.  Free shipping/shipping reimbursement on all orders and 100%  of my commission goes to my sister and her husband who were victims of the Paradise, CA Campfire. Shop Here November Hostess Code: 6WEU9J3X In my shop you'll find everything you'll need to make the perfect hand made project & to make it pretty effortlessly.  All the products sold are color coordinated so it's easy to put together something perfectly unique.  Taking out the guess work and hours or roaming through a craft store or on Pinterest. Have more questions on how to shop or what to order? Contact me here

Are you my Customer yet?

It's here! I love to spoil my customers.  Just one of the perks is, every month my customers get a card they can send to someone they love. Some people think Christmas is the most wonderful time of year...….not me.  Stampin' Ups! Sale-O-Brations is my absolute favorite time of year.  The fun part is this year, I'm a demonstrator so, I'm able to enjoy all the products and special incentives earlier! WOOHOO. The paper, ribbon and stamp set can be FREE.  If you want them, they can't be purchased! Can you believe? This makes these a hot commodity. If you're my customer, you'll also be receiving both the Sale-O-Brations catalog and Occassions catalog in the mail this month. Botanical Butterfly DSP Free Calypso Coral Cardstock $8.50 Clear Block Bundle $71.50 Daffodil Delight Cardstock $8.50 Night of Navy Cardstock $8.50 Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack Free Layering Ovals Framelits Dies $35 Paper Snips $10 ...