Skip to main content

One Sheet Wonder Fun

Using a template I found provided by Teacher's Pet  I created some cards using retired paper.  This is more of my #loveitchop it session. 

I recently created a video tutorial on a gift bag that I make using 2 sheets of 12x12 DSP.  Unfortunately, my computer ate it along with several other projects I've been working on. So, here you are.  A list of the tools and supplies I used will be below.  I have labeled my pictures according to the pieces I used on the template. Don't worry, I'll still work on a new video for the gift bag!

Do you like my cards but not like to craft? Don't worry! I've got a card club each month.  $15 (Including Shipping) and I send you 5 custom designed cards.  Follow me on facebook and under my events you can find it.  Or, send me a message or comment below and I can get you set up!




From the template, using pieces:

Cards 1A & 2A:



















Cards 2A & 2B:



















Cards 3A & 3B:



















Cards 4A & 4B:



















Card 5:


Cards 6A & 6B:






















And that's it.  11 Unique cards from 6 sheets of DSP.  I definitely embellished with scrap paper that I had in my bin and embellishments that I had from previous craft kits.  Here are the colors and tools that I used. Go to Teacher's Pet blog to find the PDF template for measurements.   Click on any listed item and it will take you to where it is in my shop. Spend $50 or more and receive a free catalog and cards mailed to you for inspiration. Thanks in advance for supporting my "jobby".




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ribbon of Courage & Artfully Aware

These sets are a classic addition to any crafters collection. The new Artfully Aware stamp set coordinates and complements the Support Ribbon Framelits and Ribbon of Courage set available in the Annual Catalog. Fun Fact: Ribbon of Courage was created by a  Demonstrator. 

Small Business Saturday Promotions

Looking for a great crafty gift for a friend?  This is a great time to take advantage of SU! Extravaganza sale. 10% of 48 hour sales. Also don't forget my promotions going on until December 11th, 2018.  Free shipping/shipping reimbursement on all orders and 100%  of my commission goes to my sister and her husband who were victims of the Paradise, CA Campfire. Shop Here November Hostess Code: 6WEU9J3X In my shop you'll find everything you'll need to make the perfect hand made project & to make it pretty effortlessly.  All the products sold are color coordinated so it's easy to put together something perfectly unique.  Taking out the guess work and hours or roaming through a craft store or on Pinterest. Have more questions on how to shop or what to order? Contact me here

Are you my Customer yet?

It's here! I love to spoil my customers.  Just one of the perks is, every month my customers get a card they can send to someone they love. Some people think Christmas is the most wonderful time of year...….not me.  Stampin' Ups! Sale-O-Brations is my absolute favorite time of year.  The fun part is this year, I'm a demonstrator so, I'm able to enjoy all the products and special incentives earlier! WOOHOO. The paper, ribbon and stamp set can be FREE.  If you want them, they can't be purchased! Can you believe? This makes these a hot commodity. If you're my customer, you'll also be receiving both the Sale-O-Brations catalog and Occassions catalog in the mail this month. Botanical Butterfly DSP Free Calypso Coral Cardstock $8.50 Clear Block Bundle $71.50 Daffodil Delight Cardstock $8.50 Night of Navy Cardstock $8.50 Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack Free Layering Ovals Framelits Dies $35 Paper Snips $10 ...