Skip to main content

Timeless Tropical Tea Pocket

How many of your friends need something like this right now? I know I do! This is an exciting post. Because it will be my first post linking you to my first tutorial.  Inside this little 3"x3" pocket is a tea packet.  Being here in the PNW we get some island influence.  This reminds me on Hawaii how about you? One of my favorite places and although the pandemic is making it impossible to be there physically, we can always have a little island attitude into out life no matter where we are.  That's why I couldn't do without the Timeless Tropical Stampset and Coordinating In the Tropics Dies. 




Love this project? Want to make it too? Watch my tutorial and use my shop links to purchase it yourself.  I include a couple hacks in my video so be sure check it out.  Below is a written list and links of supplies:





Stampin' Pad Ink in Colipso Coral, Night of Navy, and Old Olive

Stampin' Blends in Daffodil Delight

Cardstock in Pool Party and Night of Navy

Rectangle Stitched Framelets

Timeless Tropical Stampset

In the Tropics Dies

Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon

Pearl Basic Jewels

Stampin' Seal

Water Painters



So, have patience with me I'm still learning the ins and out of technology but I'm hoping that some of these videos will help you see how I do projects and maybe let you in on some secrets to make your crafting easier and more dynamic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ribbon of Courage & Artfully Aware

These sets are a classic addition to any crafters collection. The new Artfully Aware stamp set coordinates and complements the Support Ribbon Framelits and Ribbon of Courage set available in the Annual Catalog. Fun Fact: Ribbon of Courage was created by a  Demonstrator. 

Small Business Saturday Promotions

Looking for a great crafty gift for a friend?  This is a great time to take advantage of SU! Extravaganza sale. 10% of 48 hour sales. Also don't forget my promotions going on until December 11th, 2018.  Free shipping/shipping reimbursement on all orders and 100%  of my commission goes to my sister and her husband who were victims of the Paradise, CA Campfire. Shop Here November Hostess Code: 6WEU9J3X In my shop you'll find everything you'll need to make the perfect hand made project & to make it pretty effortlessly.  All the products sold are color coordinated so it's easy to put together something perfectly unique.  Taking out the guess work and hours or roaming through a craft store or on Pinterest. Have more questions on how to shop or what to order? Contact me here

Are you my Customer yet?

It's here! I love to spoil my customers.  Just one of the perks is, every month my customers get a card they can send to someone they love. Some people think Christmas is the most wonderful time of year...….not me.  Stampin' Ups! Sale-O-Brations is my absolute favorite time of year.  The fun part is this year, I'm a demonstrator so, I'm able to enjoy all the products and special incentives earlier! WOOHOO. The paper, ribbon and stamp set can be FREE.  If you want them, they can't be purchased! Can you believe? This makes these a hot commodity. If you're my customer, you'll also be receiving both the Sale-O-Brations catalog and Occassions catalog in the mail this month. Botanical Butterfly DSP Free Calypso Coral Cardstock $8.50 Clear Block Bundle $71.50 Daffodil Delight Cardstock $8.50 Night of Navy Cardstock $8.50 Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack Free Layering Ovals Framelits Dies $35 Paper Snips $10 ...